Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sesame Street Dead Big Bird

You would not believe what happened this past Thanksgiving. To start this off, Bert and Ernie did not have any cookies which, I being the Cookie Monster, was not to happy about, but that's not the only thing that happened. I will start from the beginning. Four days ago Count, Big Bird, and Oscar had a enormous fight. It went like this.

Big Bird yelled vigorously, " I want backed sweet potatoes that are stuffed with garlic and are slow roasted in the oven and nothing else!"
Then Count screamed at the top of his lungs, "I want 1 regular potato, 2 regular potatoes, 3 regular potatoes, 4 regular potatoes, and 5 regular potatoes, with butter, chives, and cheese!"
Oscar bellowed out to everyone there, " I want none of the potatoes I hate potatoes we always have them! I want some bird and I will even cook it if I have to, so NO NO NO NO to the potatoes!"

Most of Sesame Street either sided with Big Bird or The Count and that made Oscar furious. On Thanksgiving night we all went to Bert and Ernie's house for dinner. After a few minuets I asked, " Where is Big Bird?" Then Oscar said calmly, " He is stuck in traffic, he told me to tell you that he will be a little bit late and to start eating dinner." We all thought this was a fine answer and we did not question it one bit. We begun our feast, I noted how lovely the bird was how juicy, crispy, and moist it was. I said to Oscar "Oh Oscar I love the bird you prepared it so well I just love it." He replied " Why thank you." When desert started coming out I asked again "Where is Big Bird?"

That's when Oscar said in an evil voice "Oh Big Bird is here, that traffic jam is called your oven, HA HA HA HA !" We were all shocked and disgusted that we just ate Big Bird. Suddenly The Count dropped dead from poison. His last word were "I knew you should have let me take care of the guest list." Then out of nowhere Oscar screeched " Two down four to go! HA HA HA HA!" But not to worry I made cookies when I got home.

No comments: