Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Seth's take on Bye Bye, Big Birdie

It was Thanksgiving on Sesame Street, and everyone was extremely hungry. They could not eat yet because Big Bird had not arrived. After an hour Elmo said,
“I don’t feel like waiting anymore!”
“Yes, and I want my cookie!” said the Cookie Monster
“Yes, and I want those turkey scraps for my garbage can!” said Oscar
“Ok I am going to end this once and for all, and call Big Bird.” Said Elmo
So, Elmo took out his red cell phone and dialed Big Bird’s number, 1 800-big-bird.
(Phone rings)
“He is not answering.” said Elmo. Suddenly everyone noticed something and Bert said,
“Hey the turkey has a pocket!”
“There is a cell phone inside and it looks just like Big Bird’s phone!” said Elmo
“I wonder why he put his phone in a turkey?” asked Oscar
“I have a feeling he will not be attending dinner tonight.” said Elmo
“Where is he?” asked the Cookie Monster
“I think he is stuck on the plate in front of you.” Said Elmo

No comments: