Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stressame street

It’s thanks-giving dinner and people have just begun to arrive.

“Brrring brrring.”

“Coming” screamed Bert “Hey Ernie long time no see eh.”

“Yah I cant even remember the last time we talked.” Replied Ernie.

“Well tonight’s a perfect night for catching up.”

“Brrrrrrring Brrrrrrring.”

“OH NO who told Oscar the grouch we were having dinner here? Bert said while glancing through the window.

“Dunno I guess word got out” Ernie said casually.

“Aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg I hate Oscar the grouch he’s such a grouch said Bert sounding utterly depressed.

“Heyyyyy Oscar”

“Why didn’t u invite me I had to squeeze it out of cookie monster” Oscar snapped.

“Oh you must not have gotten that e-mail I sent out.”

“Of coarse I didn’t snapped Oscar.”

Next came cookie.

Cookie looked like he had been squeezed as hard as humanly possible.

“Cookie are you OKAY? Asked Bert sounding very scared.

“Cookie caught a brief glance from Oscar the grouch before replying.

“Ummm yea I fell that’s all.”Every one followed cookie marching in and getting ready for the feast.

Bert Screamed over all the commotion “Dinner will be ready soon just be patient.”

5- mins later came a stainless steel plate about as big as a motor bike with a huge juicy chicken halfway through the meal cookie asked something

“Hey where’s cookie?"

No comments: