Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The crazy people who drink a bird

"I do not eat cooked bird," said the Count. "But to honour or not to honour our little Big Bird, I will drink a portion."
Everybody's eyes were on the Count as he slowly bent down towards the dead bird on the table. Just as people started to think that he was going to take a big bite out of a big bird, he whipped out a straw, stuck it in Big Bird and started to suck very loudly.
"I always keep a few straws with me because you just never know!" said the Count.
"OMG!" said Elmo. "That is soooooooooo cool! Can I have a straw?"
"Of course you can have a straw Elmo, be my guest."
"Thanks."
"Hey, what about me!" cried Bert.
"And me!" said Ernie.
"And me!" shouted Oscar.
So, in the end, Big Bird was not eaten, but used as a very fine drink. Everyone enjoyed themselves except Cookie Monster who preferred to grumble about how nobody had brought him any cookies to eat.

By Josha

No comments: