Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Delicious Bird

DELICIOUS BIRD


It was the day that Cookie Monster and I were going to Count’s birthday party. We sat at the table and Count brought a huge bird on a plate. Count put it on the table.


“What in the world is that?” Said Elmo.

“I think that’s Big Yellow Bird.” Said Cookie Monster.

“Oh my god, I’m not going to eat one of our best friends!” Said Elmo.

“I know but it looks delicious and count, can I eat it all?” Said Cookie Monster.

“No way, the bird is for all my friends duh!” Count said.

"Elmo, can you tell Count that I can eat it all?" Said Cookie Monster.

“No, I’m not letting anybody eat our friend who got his head chopped off.” Said Elmo.

“True, but it looks so delicious!” Cookie Monster said.

“Enough, we are leaving! Sorry, Count but I just can’t stand to see big bird on a platter with his head chopped off.” Said Elmo.

“Fine.” Cookie Monster said.

So they left the party.

“Ok thanks for coming to my party I hope you had fun.” Said Count.

No comments: