Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Counts Day

I never wanted to do it. But I guess I had to. It was Counts the vampire's big day, also Big Bird's worst day. It all started three weeks before Counts birthday.


“Hiya Count! What do you want for your big two oh oh?” I said cheerfully.

“Am I that old yet Elmo? I thought I was twenty two. Hahaha! I think I want beef and chicken with lots of blood” replied Count.

“Kay I’ll put it on your birthday wish list.” I said trying not to be too exited. Because I know Count hates that.

I looked at his face more clearly. He had that look on his face like “I really want something else” look. Or maybe it’s because he didn’t have any sleep in the last two hundred years. Hahahaha! I cracked myself up. “Count are you sure that’s what you want?” I said concerned.

“I um want uh never mind.” He said sadly.

“Spit it out I promise I’ll get it no matter what!” I yelled back at him.

“You promise you’ll get it no matter what?”

“YES!” I screamed on the top of my lungs. I should have stayed calmer. But the words already came out of my mouth.

“I want Big Bird! His blood will be very tasty and the rest of you can have the meat. Exempt for cookie monster he is a cookietarian.” He told me. He was calm. I thought he would have yelled back.

“WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU SURE? What about if I get you a Quatchi doll or the real thing! Please don’t!” I yelled back at him.

“No! I what him! I need his blood! And you promised me you would get whatever I what. So you better or your blood will be mine. Wahahah!” he said in a evil and demanding voice.

I didn’t know what to do. It was my life or Big Birds. So I took the easier route for me. Big bird would not be here for Count two hundredth and first birthday.

:) Shayla

No comments: