Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Polished Sensory Image Paragraph

This year my birthday is very different. Last year in the the afternoon of my birthday there was a giant earthquake in Port-au-Prince Haiti were I lived. I still remember the rumbling and roaring as the earth shook while mine and many others houses collapsed. I was buried under about 1000 pounds of hard cement. My heart was pounding like a runner who has just won the world cup. I kept focused on two things I must survive and where is the rest of my family?

-By Barbie

3 comments:

Yaakov said...

hey barbie
i liked the the paragraph because it kept me in suspense right from the beginning.
-yaakov

Yaakov said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isobel said...

Barbie i thought that was excellent!
You related to something that's happening in the world that's very important!!!
-Is :)