Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shayla's sensory paragraph

The Incident

I was lying on my bed looking at two of my favourite outfits, my magenta top with black and pick jeans and my don’t bother me I’m busy tee with brown sweat pants that say the same thing on the back. Then I heard some people screaming and pouring water down our street. I ran down stairs I slipped in a puddle. My mom yelled at me and my sister too go to the attic with are favourite thing and some cloths in one bag. After that I went to the attic with my younger sister Selena. The attic was disgusting and had spider webs all over. I didn't know what was happening till my dad was home from work extra early I ask my dad what was happening he didn't answer. But when my mom got up the stairs with my favourite snack that she only give me on special occasions. She told me that there is a flood and a boat is coming too get us we heard sirens and we look outside there was a police boat it look like a police car but it was a boat. The police guy told us to slowly climb down the roof and get into the boat I was first my roof was super slippery the brown looked like black. But I did it I was in the boat next it was Selena’s turn she was supper scared so a police guy had to help her down next it was my parent and our bags. Finally we were in the boat they took us to a dock we went on a Cruise. The Cruise was super nice they had a smoothie bar and ice cream bar all for free. The Oreo coffee crisp dark chocolate ice cream was to die for. We finally docked after fifteen day on the boat we were in Germany. We had to start are life all over.


No comments: