Wednesday, January 27, 2010

sensory image paragraph

Sensory Image Paragraph

It was a normal school night, I was in my room doing my math homework. Suddenly, my window burst open and the heavy cold wind flew into my room screeching. I heard screaming coming from downstairs. I ran out of my room as fast as I could! My heart was beating as fast as ever. I ran down the cold wooden floors. Running as fast as I could down the stairs, I slipped on the second last stair and fell face first onto the hard marble floor. My mind began to swirl and I fell into what seemed like a deep sleep…

“WAKE UP!!” My sister yelled as she shoved me to get up.

My mind was a blur, I had no idea what was going on. All I heard was the howling of the wind, and my sisters voice. Just then, the floor shook. First, a little bit, then it got to the point where I heard the sound of the wine glasses shattering onto the ground.

“Carly, get outside!” I heard my dad say.

From outside I heard cries of,

“EARTHQUAKE!”

It was FREEZING outside! I was still in my school clothes, and I had nothing else. My nose was killing. I wanted to turn back, but it was too late, my house was burning down.

No comments: